| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Presidencia in August is very mild at 17.1 °C (62.78 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 24.4 °C (75.9 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 11.1 °C (52 °F).
- In August the range/ variation of daily mean temperatures is 13.3 °C (23.9 °F).
- The weather in August is somewhat parched. A paltry 24.7mm (1in) of H2O is discharged.
- The shortest day is 10:51 long and the longest day is 11:33 long with an average length of 11:11.
Check the distance to and compare the Presidencia August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Presidencia, Argentina
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Presidencia: